If you are looking for a glatt kosher hotel in Jerusalem, the Jerusalem Gate Hotel is the right place for you: Jerusalem Gate Hotel is one of the best glatt kosher hotels in Jerusalem and is under the supervision of both the OU-Israel and Mehadrin of the Jerusalem Rabbinate. Moreover, we are sensitive to the special requirement of the Charedi community. It is no wonder that year after year frum people return to the hotel from both Israel and abroad. The Jerusalem Gate Hotel is the perfect place for shabbatot, simchot, or a visit to Eretz Yisroel.
The services we offer are uniquely suited for you:
- Separate gyms for men and women
- A synagogue with a Sefer Torah, and both Ashkenazit and Sefardic Siddurim
- All the food is Glatt Kosher LeMehadrin under the supervision of the Jerusalem Rabbinate and the OU-Israel and you have the option to request food from the even stricter supervision of Rabbi Landau or the Edah Hacharedit
- A Kosher Mikvah for men. Entrance is free. (We are the only hotel in Jerusalem offering a private Mikvah)
- A Beit Midrash
- A Shabbat elevator
- And an orthodox shopping center right below the hotel
We strictly keep the laws of Shabbat and Yom Tov and do everything possible to make sure that you can too. We offer a quiet and pleasant Shabbat atmosphere. The hotel is located a short walking distance from many yeshivot and shuls. Friday night some guests walk to nearby hassidic tishim in the area.
The hotel is a great place for a shabbos simcha such as a Bar or Bat Mizvah, shabbat chatan, or sheva brachot. We have 12 halls of various shapes and sizes to fit any need.
Close to the hotel is the Central Bus Station of Jerusalem where you will find the busses to Bnei Brak, Ashdood and all parts of Israel. Within minutes you can get to anywhere in Jerusalem: Meah Shearim, Geulah, and the Kotel. There is no need in taking a taxi or renting a car.
So what are you waiting for?
Book a room today.